Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Presenting for this year... Adina!

"Life is been good to me so far" (Joe Walsh). One problem: I am not a rock-star like he is but I was one for Purim.
I have started school a couple of weeks ago, and I have been through so much already! First of all: I have an AMAZING teacher again! I have 5 new girls in me class (but one of my best friend moved away) 3 of those girls just moved from the U.S.A! From the 2nd day of school we had homework. I don't know wether that is good or bad. On Yom Kippur I fasted 18 and 1/2 hours!!! Then the most important: The Rock concert on Sukkot!!!! I am ssssoooooooo happy that Abba came with me there (How will I ever thank you?) and I discovered 2 more bands I love!! So, have you heard of the band from me "Shlock Rock"? Well, they played there of course! And do you know what they played? You will never guess in your life so I better tell you: Presenting... Born in the U.S.A!! Well, he did change a couple of words. But now it is stuck in my head. I sing it and I sing and I sing it some more. Of you don't believe me you can ask my Family and Friends. So I said that they changed a couple of words it goes like this: Born in the U.S.A, Gonna make Aliah today {Aliah means moving to Israel}. But there is one problem: I was NOT born in the U.S.A and I never made Aliah! Anyways, I am just goofing around. I slept in the Sukka! It was just GREAT!
Love,
Adina
p.s. I would LOVE comments (you can tell me I'm crazy)!
p.p.s. I am NOT getting enough e-mails! E-mail me now!

2 comments:

Anna W. said...

Dear Adina, You are totally crazy! A very good crazy! Did you love sleeping in the Sukkah? Jonah and I built one out of old boxes and garden chairs. It was a VERY temporary structure! xo! Anna

Grandma Bette said...

Sometimes it's fun to be a little crazy! The concert sounds so cool - I can tell you really love music... that is truly wonderful!
grandma bette
xoxoxoxo