Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Flah news! Elections today for mayor!!

By Adina.
If you came to Beit-Shemesh, there will be a lot of news going around. While voters vote, kids do everything else.
What? While cars with speakers singing silly song about the candidates. Kids start singing with them, between them, Ferri Hershberg herself sang. Here is a small interview: Adina: do you like singing? Ferri: "ya!! Very much!". Do you like Shalom Lerner (the candidate Mommy and Abba are voting)? "Yes! I do like Shlalom Lernerrrr! I know his whole song by heart."
What else do kids do? Put on T-Shirts that have candidates names and and Chatter-box in school how he is so good. Who is between the Chatter-boxers? Adina Hershberg the writer of this article. Here is a small interview: Adina: About who do you blabber about? Adina: "Shalom Lerner, of course!!". Who do you try to convince? "Since almost all the girls in class like Lerner, so I don't blabber as much to them. The person I do ,believe it or not: My bus driver. All my friends and I try to explain to him how good he is".
What else? Good deeds of course! The one and only Yosef Hershberg went for 2 hours to pick up mean fliers (about Shalom Lerner, saying stuff like he has no experience and he is no good, which is not true) and everyone was saying "good job" and stuff like that. Even a reporter took a picture of him (a real one), so we are expecting him on the front page of 'Haaretz' or 'Jarusalem post.
I would tell you more but I have homework... Wait a sec, am I setting a bad example for Ferri? Of course not! She can't even read yet.
Love,
Adina Chava Hershberg the one and only reporter.

2 comments:

Grandma Bette said...

Adina,
I think it's time for you to start a newspaper - you are a great reporter!
Love,
Grandma Bette
xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

It's good to see democracy in live and well in the schools of Beit Shemesh. Let us know if YB's picture is in the newspaper!
Grandpa Saul