Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hitting news! Ferri is learning to jump-rope

By Miss Adina C. Hershberg otherwise known as yours truly.
Do you know how old is Ferri? Of course you know!!! I have come to the conclusion that she is old enough to learn to jump-rope. She was very excited when I told her and I taught her how to do 1 big jump then 1 small jump over and over again. Then this morning, I took a Jump-rope and I starting rolling it over ferri's and my heads in till she jumped over it. When she did her first jump - excitement was in the air, Yours truly started telling ferri how good she was. Both parents came rushing from the kitchen. Everyone was ecstatic! We did it again (Ferri and yours truly) and this time our folks saw it! I am sorry that there is no picture, but it happened so fast Abba did not get a chance to go get the camera...
Good Shabbat!
Miss A.C. Hershberg otherwise know as yours truly.

2 comments:

The Hershbergs said...

Adina-

If you get any cuter I am going to pass out...

Love,
Abba

Grandma Bette said...

Adina,
I think you are an incredible writer, a wonderful sister, and an amazing jump rope teacher! You know the book Cheaper by the Dozen - I think you could write a book about your family: Cheaper by the Half Dozen - about the Hershberg family adventures!
Love from one of your greatest fans,
Grandma Bette
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo